CONDITIONS GENERALES DE VENTE
Vous devriez mettre à jour ce document pour refléter vos conditions générales.
Le texte ci-dessous sert de suggestion et n'engage pas la responsabilité d'Odoo S.A..
- Le client renonce expressément à ses propres conditions générales standards, même si celles-ci ont été établies postérieurement aux présentes conditions générales de vente standards. Pour être valable, toute dérogation doit être expressément convenue au préalable par écrit.
- Our invoices are payable within 21 working days, unless another payment timeframe is indicated on either the invoice or the order. In the event of non-payment by the due date, My Company reserves the right to request a fixed interest payment amounting to 10% of the sum remaining due. My Company will be authorized to suspend any provision of services without prior warning in the event of late payment.
- If a payment is still outstanding more than sixty (60) days after the due payment date, My Company reserves the right to call on the services of a debt recovery company. All legal expenses will be payable by the client.
- Certain countries apply withholding at source on the amount of invoices, in accordance with their internal legislation. Any withholding at source will be paid by the client to the tax authorities. Under no circumstances can My Company become involved in costs related to a country's legislation. The amount of the invoice will therefore be due to My Company in its entirety and does not include any costs relating to the legislation of the country in which the client is located.
- My Company undertakes to do its best to supply performant services in due time in accordance with the agreed timeframes. However, none of its obligations can be considered as being an obligation to achieve results. My Company cannot under any circumstances, be required by the client to appear as a third party in the context of any claim for damages filed against the client by an end consumer.
- In order for it to be admissible, My Company must be notified of any claim by means of a letter sent by recorded delivery to its registered office within 8 days of the delivery of the goods or the provision of the services.
- All our contractual relations will be governed exclusively by law.